Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shanghai Cherry Blossom Festival

This past weekend, I went to the Shanghai Cherry Blossom Festival (who knew China was so big on the cherry blossoms?). Located in Gucun Park off of Line 7, the festival lasts until April 15th. It was just by happenstance that I looked up parks because my roommate and I wanted to get out since the weather is so nice now. One of the coolest places I have been in Shanghai for sure. I recommend going if you love nature.  

The festival also had a lot of things for kids to enjoy and a crazy amount of food. I finally tried stinky tofu (the name does not lie), and even though I don't like tofu that much, I endured it, even long enough to take a picture. I also had a potato on a stick (popular in Shanghai), coconut milk, and a caramel lollipop shaped like a rabbit.

Stinky tofu
Potato stick 

 


My favorite pictures I took at the Shanghai Cherry Blossom Festival:

ggf

















No comments:

Post a Comment